By perceiving clues reflected unconsciously in the handwriting of various letter-writers, Graphoanalysis is able to help you pinpoint the sources of your fears and offer advice on how best to conquer them. For some, graphotherapy is recommended. Graphotherapy is the process of turning negative traits into positive ones through the conscious altering of one’s handwriting. The reader, by using the “Dear Dena’s” as a “How-To,” learns graphology quickly and easily.
Lecturing and teaching Graphoanalysis, and vocational guidance using handwriting analysis (trained and certified since 1974 by the International Graphoanalysis Society)
- Available for talks on handwriting analysis and its importance in personnel selection, vocational guidance, personality and character analysis, compatibility of couples, and the study of questioned documents.
- A handwriting analysis can be obtained through her website denawrites.com, her column in the Canadian magazine True Blue Spirit, or by sending her a personal e-mail at email@example.com.
- Available for charity groups or parties as an “entertainer” analyzing writing of guests.
- Taught graphoanalysis at the Skagit Valley College, in Mount Vernon, Washington, and some years ago, the 8 weeks course in Santa Barbara.
- Has been analyzing handwriting since 1974, having been trained and certified by the International Graphoanalysis Society, headquarters in Chicago.
- Available for charity groups or parties as an “entertainer” in analyzing writing of guests.
- Recently taught graphoanalysis at the Skagit Valley College, in Mount Vernon, Washington, and taught the 8 weeks course in Santa Barbara some years ago.
If you would like to have your handwriting analyzed for free, you may send an email with your letter attached to True Blue Spirit Magazine HERE, or if you prefer a private reading, you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for the charge of $85.00.
Learn more about graphoanalysis in the new series of books: